Ring Around the Rosy and the Pumpkin Farm
We've recently started playing "Ring Around the Rosy" with S, and he loves it! He smiles and babbles as if he is chanting the song with us, and after we fall down, he usually keeps standing until we help him sit down. After about a second, he grabs my hand, and then he grabs Michael's hand so we can do it over again. It is so cute to watch him as he gets us ready for the next round! :)
This weekend, we took S on his first trip to the pumpkin farm. He had a cold and had taken several doses of medicine that day so we were not sure how he would respond once we arrived. After being there for a few minutes, he got excited and seemed to really enjoy himself! We got some great pictures, too!
Right after the above picture, he used his throwing arm and chunked the gourd onto the ground! Fortunately, it remained in tact!
Can we say "yuck?!" The pacifer went in right after this! :)
Tomorrow, S has feeding therapy, a follow up appointment with his pediatrician about his weight, and several vaccinations. Yikes! I think it will be a long day for him. Hopefully, some more "Ring Around the Rosy" will cheer him up!
15 comments:
I'd love to see video of Ring around the Rosey. Sounds sweet!
Great photos of the pumpkin farm. Wish we could have all gone together! Hopefully, we'll see you soon.
What adorable pictures! Good luck tomorrow with all your appointments.
Precious fall photos!
Hope all goes well with his appointments.
Love the pumpkin photos! I hope we can find one around here soon.
Hi! I just love his outfit- Perfect for the day. Such great pictures! I hope all went well with his appointment.
LOVE the hat - it absolutely makes the outfit and the pictures! :-) Ring Around the Rosy is a great song to learn to go under water too - we used it when I taught swim lessons. Glad you guys are doing well and hope all of the appts go well!
The photo of S licking the pumpkin cracks me up! When our first son was littler, he had to explore everything with his mouth.
Hope feeding therapy and the pediatrician's appointment went well today!
ohmygoodness - - I LOVE that hat! He is precious anyway but that hat just kills me! I cracked up at the photo where he's licking the pumpkin. Thanks for sharing these photos with us!
I'm lovin' the hat! I'm glad he was feeling well enough to go! Great picture of the family!
Cute pictures!!! How did his appointments go?
He looks like a little farmer. Hope all your appointments go well. Think of you often!! Lee
He is so cute!!! The hat is adorable! Sounds like you guys are doing well.
Those pictures are so cute of S and the pumpkins! They do say that dirt is good for the digestive system every now and then! : )
I just love all the pumpkin pictures. I can not wait to see what everyone does for Thanksgiving.
Joy
It looks like he enjoyed his first pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment