Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome Home Owen!

We just returned from the airport after seeing our friends Adrienne and Jim bring their little boy Owen home for the first time. It was very exciting to be a part of the celebration of their little son! They had a big group of friends and family at the airport to greet them and meet Owen!

It has been amazing to see what God has done in their lives over the past few months since we began following their story. It got Michael and I both very excited about bringing our child home (whenever that may be) as we saw this "adoption dream" end with a little boy who now has a forever family!

4 comments:

Coby & Brandy said...

Wasn't last night wonderful! Coby and I were so excited for them! It was great talking with you both and seeing God work in both your lifes with your adoption! May Godspeed be on us both!

How wonderful to hear your story as well. God's time is perfect for YOU. I know we are always hearing from others that God's timing is perfect and it is, but it is personal! God has a time for you both and a time for Coby and I and thoes 2 different times are both His perfect moments to each of us!

Coby and I can't wait to see you both next week! Our love and thoughts and prayers go out to you both!
Brandy

Becky and Keith said...

How exciting to be able to go and meet them! I'm sure there were a ton of people cheering them on and little Owen had to be overwhelmed!! :-) Have a great 4th of July. I hope and pray that it's YOUR turn soon! :-)

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hi!

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for greeting us at the airport last night!!! We were so happy to see you there, and it really meant so much to us. We were so tired, and it was so nice to see the happy smiles on everyone's faces when we got off the plane. Thank you sooo much for coming. I'm so glad you and Michael could experience our coming home with us and look into the future to when you will bring your little one home. I can't wait to hear that you've received your referral and to see pictures of you holding your little baby.

We're praying for you!!
Love,
Adrienne

Allison said...

What an amazing opportunity! Seeing the faces of our family and friends at the airport is such a wonderful moment. I'm so glad that you were able to share that with Adrienne and Jim and Owen.