Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

On Saturday I finally got the baby's room cleaned out while Michael was out of town. Then, mom and I put the nursery together, and we had so much fun! (It's hard to see, but the bedding is called "Twinkle, Twinkle.") We still need a few more things, but it is coming together very well! Now we just need a baby! :)

Here are some pictures of the progress if you would like to see!


















3 comments:

linz said...

The nursery looks so good!!! Now we just need some info on little O'Neal, so we can fill that closet!! Can't wait!

Allison said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. The nursery is amazing! Love the bedding.
We're also with CHI, currently waiting on a referral from Astrakhan. This will be our third adoption from Astrakhan - our two boys are 4 and 2. Can't wait to follow your journey!
Allison

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

It looks so pretty!! I love that Twinkle Twinkle bedding! It's so exciting getting everything ready, isn't it?! YEAAAA!!!