Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Little Opera Singer!

Several months ago S' grandparents gave him a DVD player to put in our car. We planned to use it when we took long trips, but with all that has been going on, we've not been able to go anywhere recently. Well, our trip to the hospital each night takes about 25 minutes each way, so we decided to install the DVD player last week, and we let S watch videos going and coming from the hospital. (You do what you have to do!) Up until now, he really only watched the PraiseBaby DVDs. Last week, I bought him an Elmo DVD (remember how much he likes Elmo?) He has had the best time watching this video and really pays attention as he watches it. It has a little opera segment on it, and earlier tonight, S was screaming (happily!) in the car. Michael wondered what he was doing, and I told him I thought S was imitating the opera singing. Sure enough, a little while later, he saw the same segment and started the same screaming...ummm, opera singing, again! It was so cute and very funny! He is a little mess!

4 comments:

Joy said...

You have to get him singing on video. You are so sweet.
Joy

Mama Fish said...

I agree video!! I know it's hard to catch though.... :-)

JennStar said...

Good call pulling out the DVD player. We have 1 in our car, too, and it's come in handy numerous times!
Love this story- that's one for the baby books!

Dede said...

I'm looking for the link to the video...you must have one soon!