News from S
S has some fun news that he wants to share with you so this is from his point of view...
I learned a new word that my Mommy and Daddy have been saying a lot lately..."baby." They keep pointing to Mommy's tummy and saying "baby." I think a "baby" must be that little hole that I like to touch on her tummy that makes her giggle, but they have been showing me a black and white picture too that looks kind of funny and saying "baby." And when we watch my Praisebaby video, Mommy points to these little people who just lay down on blankets and tells me they are "babies." A few weeks ago, they took pictures of me with this shirt on...
Mommy said something today about 15 weeks, whatever that means, and they said I will be a big brother in July. I guess I have to share my toys now...I think I have enough for me and the "baby." Mommy and Daddy say they are going to have their hands full. :)
43 comments:
Congratulations. What exciting news. I had no idea you were pregnant. What a blessing to be preparing for another little one this July. I cannot wait to find out if S will be sharing with a brother or sister!!
Thinking of you and looking forward to talking by phone soon!
Congratulations! How fun to have a new baby for little S.
Wow! What happy news! Congratulations!!!
OH MY WORD!! I am so excited for you guys. I just know you will be able to handle both of your babies with ease.
Keeping you in my thougthts and prayers,
Joy
That is awesome news!! Congratulations--I am so happy for you guys.
Oh wow! Congratulations, what a fun way to tell us, too!
I'm so excited for you!!!
p.s. I thought the same thing about Cash being nearly as big as S when I read your post the other day! Cash is the same size Daria was when she came home at 11 months. It took her forever to get to 20 pounds! She and S seem to have many similarities weight and foodwise.
That is such exciting news!!! Congratulations!!! I am just so happy for you and your family!!!
Oh my goodness!! Carrie, how very exciting!!! Congratulations to you, Michael and little S!!
Congratulations! What fun and exciting news.
Congrats! How exciting for you all! S will be a great big brother!
Congratulations!!! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate the prayers.
Hi,
I am coming out of lurker status to congratulate you all! How very exciting!
Katie
OMG - How exciting. Wow!! This is wonderful news. Please keep the blog updated. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!
Oh what wonderful news. Another gift from God to you. Congratulations!!!! S you will be a great big brother!!!!!
Oh that is wonderful news! Congrats to you and your new expanding family!
I'm so excited for your family and eager to follow your new journey to your new child in the coming months! God bless!
Oh yay!!! How exciting! I love the way S shared the news with us. Congrats to all of you!
YAY! So happy for you all! Little S is going to be a great big brother! Congratulations!
Wow!! We are thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear from S if it's a boy or a girl!! You'll be fantastic parents yet again!
Oh my goodness!!! Big Congratulations to you guys! How exciting!
-Penny
This was the cutest post, Carrie!! I know I've already told you, but I am soooo excited for you and Michael and S about this little baby and can't wait to meet him or her in July :)
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
I had to remove my comment because it did not make any sense...what it was supposed to say was, CONGRATS! What a wonderful thing for S. to get to experience! SO happy for you.
Wow! That is really exciting news! I loved the cute little shirt S is wearing. One of our boys has a July birthday and that is the BEST month for parties! Congrats!!!!
Delurking to say congrats! I found your blog right around when you got "the call", then we got ours...our Russia trips pretty much were at the same time. I've loved reading updates about S, and wanted to say congratulations on the little one on the way!
Congrats...I have followed your blog since Adrienne referenced it one time when ya'll were bringing S home. I am so excited for ya'll. Take care.
Congratulations!That is great news!!!!
You've been tagged. See rules on our blog:
babysteppeshome.blogspot.com
Jodi
Congratulations! What exciting news. We're so happy for you. Great picture and I love how you told of your news in your post. Too cute!
Carrie and Michael,
What wonderful news! We are very happy for you, and isn't it amazing how God blesses us! We will be thinking of you and keeping up with your blog!
Love,
Melanie and Jason
YEAHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!!!!
Wooohooooo! What awesome news! I love the little "big brother T-shirt" keep us posted!
congrats!!!! What awesome news!
Carrie, that is such exciting news. Congratulations to you, Michael & S. I'm so very happy for you all.
CONGRATULATIONS S ON THE BABY! So excited for you, Mommy and Daddy.
Holy cow!!! Congratulations this is amazing news! I can't believe you kept it from us all for so long. :)
I guess I should check the blog before I check FB next time. Congratulations! How exciting that S is going to be a big brother. Get all the sleep you can now!
Congrats! That is just wonderful! What a blessing for your family! Can't wait to hear all about it on your blog!
Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!!
Okay... now I feel terrible that I didn't know this last weekend. Congratulations! I am very excited for you! Congratulations... so much fun! Are you sick of all the comments yet about how "this always happens when someone adopts? You relax and then it happens." Ugh, my skin crawls even writing that... people just don't understand the pain of infertility when they say things like that. There are PLENTY of people who adopt 10 kids and never get pregnant!
Ok lady- time for an update!!!
Congratulations!! What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. What a great big brother S will be. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such exciting news!
I bet S. is going to be such a wonderful big brother.
My, I miss reading some blogs for a bit and look what happens! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well (I was known as the "porcelain queen" in all of my pregnancies for the whole duration)! I think having S announce it was so sweet.
Post a Comment