Awww!!! They look so sweet when they're sleeping. That's too funny that he fell asleep on his animal pillow. Hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas!
What a sweet photo! We are in Nashville too and are waiting for our paperwork to be translated in Russia. What a Merry Christmas you must have had last year. Amazing.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
14 comments:
He's as beautiful sleeping as he is awake! Very sweet!
That IS soooooo sweet! He is so adorable with his little stuffed animal!
I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!!
Adorable!
Awww!!! They look so sweet when they're sleeping. That's too funny that he fell asleep on his animal pillow. Hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas!
Awww
How precious. They look so innocent while sleeping!
So sweet!
precious!
That is just way too cute!! He is just so precious. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!
How sweet! I love these moments.
What a precious photo. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Cute! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas
Oh my gosh, how precious! Did you just want to stay in there and watch him sleep all night long?! :)
What a sweet photo! We are in Nashville too and are waiting for our paperwork to be translated in Russia. What a Merry Christmas you must have had last year. Amazing.
Kim
www.prudhomme-family.blogspot.com
Post a Comment