Good News!!!!
Less than 24 hours ago, I decided to post about our wait and request your prayers. We thank you so much for your prayers and are elated to tell you that God answered all of our prayers for a little boy who really needs his mommy and daddy and a mommy and daddy who really need their little boy...we received our court date this afternoon!!! We are scheduled to go to court on March 21!!! Praise the Lord!! We are so excited and running around trying to figure out what we need to do next! :) We're working on getting confirmed dates but think we will probably leave home on March 17 for Moscow. I'll post more details in the next couple of days as we learn them ourselves, but I wanted to again say thank you, thank you, thank you for your prayers! We get to see our little boy again in less than 2 weeks! Yahooo!!!
48 comments:
Praise the Lord O my Soul! Praise the Lord and Bless His Holy Name! Congratulations on the wonderful news! Blessings on your travel arrangements and trip details!
Oh I'm SO excited for you!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more!
That's wonderful news. So glad that you finally have your date. That's right around the corner. You'll be with your little boy soon.
Congratz!!
YEAH!!! So excited for you guys - your call for prayers has certainly been answered. CONGRATS - so anxious to follow the rest of this journey.
We are so excited!!!! We cannot wait to meet our nephew and for Mary to play with her cousin. We have been praying for you and will continue to. Please let us know if you need anything.
Jonathan and Erica
YAY!!!!!!!! I sent you an email today too - not sure if you got it! SO EXCITING! We should be in Moscow around the same time so maybe we'll get to see each other! Oh - this made my night! HUGS!
Congratulations!! Awesome news! Email me and let me know when you will be in Moscow. We might be there for our court date while you are doing the Moscow stuff. We arrive March 29, see Artem on the 30th and have court March 31. We'll leave April 1st to come back home and start our 10 day waiting period.
YEAH!!!! That's wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you!! What a great month March has turned out to be!!!
That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! We'll be in Moscow Mar 30 - Apr 2, and would love to meet! We'll keep in touch. Good luck with all the travel arrangments!
Hooray Hooray Hooray!! I am so glad I checked my email one last time tonight! Our prayers have been answered, and you will soon be on your way to bring your baby boy home!! We are so very excited for you and can't wait to meet this precious child in person!
Congrats on the court date, so happy for you!
Hallelujah!!! I am so excited for you three, and look forward to soon seeing photos of your little one in your arms! Enjoy every precious moment of this crazy, amazing, wonderful time! We continue to keep your growing family in our prayers.
I recognize that hand. We can hardly wait to hold our new grandson. May the Lord bless you with patience, safe travel, and a caring judge!
The excitement begins again. I'm thinking he'll be home before Carrie's birthday. It won't be long now!!!
Marsha
CONGRATULATIONS! What amazing news to receive. We'll be in Moscow for our first trip March 16-22. It would be great if our paths crossed somehow. Your entire family remains in our prayers. Congrats again!
Oh my gosh! I am so happy for you both! That is wonderful. Now you have lots to do!
Just when you least expect it! God is good! Congratulations and enjoy every moment of this very special time.
How exciting! I could sense your frustration in yesterdays e-mail. What timing! I can't wait to see this little guy! We will be praying for you guys as you prepare to travel. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my goodness!!!!! Yea!!!! please email me your itinerary...maybe we will meet in Moscow...we leave on the 18th! jergertigers@yahoo.com
happy packing!
Hooraayyy!! How very exciting!!!
oh Carrie! That is wonderful news! I was just thinking about you yesterday! Since you got to spend Christmas with the little guy - won't it be great to be with him on/near Easter?? Hurry and pack! Keep us posted!
Love,
Becca
Great News! I am so happy for you. I will be praying for travel blessings as you prepare for your trip and court. May God bless you both and your son too!
YAHOOOO!! Oh Carrie and Michael - I am so excited for you two - soon to be three. The Lord is so good to all of us and He does listen!! Keep us posted!
Carrie and Michael! This is very exciting!!! Wow, we will be returning and you will be going over there. I'll make sure I post about the weather for you!! This is truely a blessing! You both have waited a very long time and this is exciting!!
YEAH!!!! I can't wait to see a picture. CONGRADS.
Kristin, Jim and Klaire
Congratulations! You'll be home soon with your little one and life will not be the same. Even the bad days will be better than good days are now....its amazing. A hug from him will bring you the greatest joy.
I'm so happy for you. It shouldn't be too much longer and hopefully, you'll be so busy with all the last minute plans you need to finish up that the time will fly.
Congratulations! What exciting news. I have been following your blog for some time now and was happy to see the good news.
Monica
I'm so happy for you! That is just wonderful! Can't wait to hear about your travels to pick up your little guy! I love the teddy bear in that picture!
Congratulations!!!!!
Yea! What a great Easter gift. So happy for you...
Blessings!
Yeah. What a relief. Thank you lord for this awesome day of a court date. All the stress and pain of waiting will finally end. Your day has come to go get your son and bring him home to his forever family. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Great news- Can't wait for that little to come home
Congratulations! How wonderful that God answered your heart's cry and has provided a date so soon!
Heather B.
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com
fantastic news. will you be posting from over there?
Congratulations! Very exciting.
Yahoo!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to follow your journey to bring your son home. Little boys are so wonderful!
Yeah! Congratulations!
How wonderful...congratulations!!! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventure to your baby.
Carrie,
I'm so very excited for you and Michael. What wonderful news to receive this morning and I am so looking forward to more updates. I'm sad that we'll just miss one another in Moscow, but I know we'll see you once home. I am so thrilled that you got the Call!! I think each Call which brings you closer to your child is even more joyous then the one before.
Thanks for sending me the link. I checked before we left, but we never did get to check blogs the day we left Vlad.
Tell Michael we are so excited and cannot wait to hear more updates.
Carrie,
I have been checking your blog every few days, and I was so happy to read that you received the court date! We know you are thrilled to have the date set, and we are praying for everything to go smoothly with your travel and with the judge. We love looking at all your pictures on your blog, and we can't wait to see a picture of your son! We are so happy you will be reunited with him soon! Take care, and know you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Love always,
Melanie Butler
Wow - that is awesome news! God is great!
We couldn't be more excited for you and Michael! God is so good and right on time to answer our prayers. We can't wait to meet your son soon! Congratulations!
Billy and Erica
praise God!!! what wonderful news!!! so excited that little silas will be home soon! :) we celebrate with you and are SO excited for you!!! :) children TRULY are a blessing from the Lord!
much JOY
suzanne mosley :)
Congratulations on the court date. You will be bringing your little boy home very soon.
Oh this is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you Carrie!!
I can't wait to read all about this next step in your adventure!!
We are so excited for you! We'll be praying for you as you prepare to go and begin this amazing new chapter of your lives...you two are going to be amazing parents (and already are...I know you love him so much already).
Hello,
My husband Kevin and I are in the process of adopting from the Moscow Region. I happened to find your blog and I am so happy to hear your news -Congratulations!! I just started a blog and if you would like to follow along, please feel free to email us at townleyt@att.net. Best Wishes! Teresa
Post a Comment