Sunday, March 16, 2008

And We're Off!

The bags are packed, the ipods are loaded, and the house is cleaned and ready for a little boy to come home! We leave for Moscow tomorrow morning! It's finally here! Thanks to everyone for your encouraging comments and emails over the past few days and for your prayers. We should be in Tver by Tuesday afternoon. I'll try to post soon after we arrive. We appreciate your continued prayers as we embark on this next adventure to finally bring our little boy home! :) Dasvidania!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for safe travel, a smooth process, and all the happiness your hearts can hold as you become an official family of three! You're almost there!

Unknown said...

Carrie & Michael: We will anxiously await your entries as you tell us about the reunion with your little boy...(and our grandson!) Our prayers and thoughts go with you. Hurry home!

Sira said...

I am so very happy for you two. Godspeed

Troy and Rachel said...

Godspees and let us know when you arive! We are so excited you are to be bringing your little one home soon!!!

Kathryn said...

I'm so excited for you that your journey is almost complete! The nursery looks really good.

Ani said...

Safe travels to the both of you!!!!!

Dana and Scott said...

God Bless - travel safe and enjoy every minute of it!!!!

Kevin T. said...

Hi Carrie,
Have a wonderful trip!! It is so exciting that you will soon be home with your little one!!
Best Wishes Always!
Teresa

Carey and Norman said...

I just realized that you leave today. I just sent you e-mails as if you didn't leave until next week (sorry about that). I'm so excited for you and cannot wait to read about your return visits and court. God Bless you and Michael as you travel back to Tver. I look forward to reading more as you journey to bring home your little one!

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaah! Have a safe and Wonderful trip! I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy.

Renae and Joe

Janine said...

Hi Carrie and Michael,
Wanted to wish you safe travels. We are flying home on Tues from Russia so I will wave to you as you fly by. Wouldn't that be cool? Congratulations again! Very happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! We are praying for your safe and smooth travel and a smooth transition as you meet with your son again. I'm getting goosebumps knowing the exciting journey you are on. Soon, you both will get to celebrate a very happy and much anticipated Mother's and Father's Days!!!!! I can't wait to see photos of your entire family together at last.

Becky and Keith said...

Safe travels!!! I'm so sorry we won't be meeting up but can't wait until your Gotcha Day!!

glenna marshall said...

I'm SO happy for you guys!! I can't wait to read a post when you're home with your son!

God bless you guys!!

Jane and Jim said...

I couldn't be more excited for you!!!

Shannon said...

Happy and Safe travels Michael and Carrie. Can't wait for the updates while you are in Tver and for pics of your son. Best wishes with court too!

Ryan and Amy said...

We are so excited for you guys. Your in our prayers for safe travels and smooth court date.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Oh you must be there!! We're so happy and excited for you!!!!